Contract and corporate/commercial law
We provide support to entrepreneurs and self-employed persons for corporate structuring, particularly for the purchase and sale of equity investments. It is essential to conduct a risk assessment of the legal aspects so that economic interests and goals can be worked out. The focus is on agreements already existing, and on the contract of sale.
„No mon, fo fun“ – The enforcement of claims creates liquidity. Liquidity creates independence. We assist you to enforce your claims.
(legal risk assessment of the purchase of equity investments):
- Legal support for completing purchases
- Labor law review (existing employment agreements, business transfers, works councils, termination of employment agreements, etc.)
- Review of existing rental and lease relationships
- Review of other contracts
- Review of pending litigation
- Advice to medium-sized companies and businesses involving trades and crafts in matters respecting incorporation, company name, drafting of agreements
- Debt collection