1. Name and contact of the responsible person for data processing
Responsible: Attorney-at-law Meike Becker
Kaiser-Wilhelm-Ring 14, 92224 Amberg
Phone: +49 (0) 9621 - 37 25 42
Fax: +49 (0) 9621 – 37 25 38
2. Collection and storage of personal data as well as nature and purpose of their use
a) Upon visiting the website
When you visit our website www.becker-amberg.de, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• IP-address of the requesting computer
• date and time of access
• name and URL of the retrieved file
• website from which access is made (referrer URL)
• the browser used and, if necessary, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
• ensuring a smooth connection setup of the website
• ensuring comfortable use of our website
• evaluation of system security and stability as well as
• for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is art. 6 para 1 sentence 1 lit f GDPR (EU General Data Protection Regulation). Our legitimate interest results from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we shall use the gathered data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind we offer you the opportunity to contact us via contact form provided by the website. Therefore it is mandatory to indicate a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data procession for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para.1 sentence 1 lit.a GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
3. Disclosing of data
A transmission of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal data with third parties if:
• you have given your explicit consent according to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a GDPR
• disclosure pursuant to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest in not disclosing your data
• in the event that disclosure pursuant to art. para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c GDPR is a legal obligation, as well as
• this is legally admissible and required according to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. B GDPR for the handling of contractual relationships with you.
The cookie may store information of the user’s device. However, this does not mean that we are immediately informed about your identity.
On the one hand, cookies can provide the users of this website with more user-friendly services that would not be possible without the cookie setting. For example we use so-called session cookies to recognize that you have already visited individual pages of our website. They are automatically deleted after leaving our site.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to use our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so that you do not need to re-enter them. These cookies allow us to recognize that you have already been with us when you visit our site again. These cookies are automatically deleted after a specified time.
The data processed by cookies are needed for the purpose mentioned and serve to our legitimate interests as well those of third parties according to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR. Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are saved on your computer or that a hint is shown at any time before a new cookie is created. Complete disabling of cookies however means that you cannot use all features of our website.
The contact form provided on the website will allow you a quick and immediate contact with our law firm. When sending you inquiries via contact form, your details from the inquiry form including contact details than you have provided there, will be saved in order to process your inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We will not share this information without your consent.
The processing of the data entered into the contact form is therefore exclusively based on your consent (art. 6 para.1 lit. a GDPR). You can revoke this consent at any time. An informal message to us by e-mail will be sufficient. The legality of data processing until revocation remains unaffected.
The information you provided in the contact form will remain with us until you ask us to delete it, revoke your consent or when the purpose of the storage ceases (for example, when your inquiry has been processed). Mandatory legal provision – in particular retention periods – remain unaffected.
6. Google Maps
This site uses the mapping service Google Maps via an API, provider is Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA.
To use the features of Google Maps it is necessary to save your IP address. This information is usually transmitted to and stored on a Google server in the United States. The provider of tis site has no influence on this data transfer.
Google Maps is used to make our online presence attractive and for easy location of the places indicated on the website. This constitutes a legitimate interest referred to in art. 6 para. 1 lit f GDPR.
7. Rights of the persons affected
You have the right:
• according to art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular you can require information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data have been or shall be disclosed, the planned storage period, the right to rectify, delete or limit the processing or object, the existence of a right to appeal, the source of their data, if not gathered by us, as well as the demand on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• pursuant to art. 16 GDPR, to demand immediate correction of incorrect date of completion of your personal data stored by us;
• in accordance with art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, except the processing is necessary to exercise the freedom of expression and information, the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for assert, exercise or defend legal claims;
•in accordance with art. 18 GDPR, to demand to restrict the processing of your personal data, as far as their accuracy is disputed by you, the processing is illegal, though you refuse its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need them for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the procession pursuant to art. 21 GDPR;
• in accordance with art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request the transmission to another person responsible;
• pursuant to art. 7 para. 3 GDPR, to cancel a consent given to us at any time. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data procession based on this consent for the future and
• according to art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. In general you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or your work place or our office.
8. Right of objection
If your personal data are processed on the basis of legitimate interests according to art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with art. 21 GDPR, provided there are grounds arising from your particular situation or if the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which is implemented by us without specifying any particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to email@example.com
9. Data security
Within the visit of the website we use common SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser. In general this is a 256-bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we’ll use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can see whether a single page of your website is transmitted via a secure connection when your browser displays an icon showing a key or a closed lock in the status bar at the bottom. We also make use of appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.